Thursday, March 31, 2022

Bless Your Soul Past Carolina

      My mind has immediately entered relaxing mode considering we finally finished the film opening. It's not like there is a whole other third of the project I have to complete 😭 😭  (I'm kind of sad I just discovered you can use emojis when there are only about four blogs left). To be quite frank, I actually learned what a CCR was about two days ago and have been living in blissful ignorance. But, it's time to get to work and write a script answering the questions provided. A great resource that helped me get a clearer sense of what I had to do was actually my teacher, Mrs. Stoklosa, who gave us notes on what we should include as well as examples of past CCRs. I am not extremely worried anymore because I now know what I am doing, and the questions have basically been answered in my blog as I researched (Thank you past Carolina for not being a slacker!!🙏🙏). While I am a little worried about the time crunch, I am kind of excited to actually make the eight-minute video interesting in my own ways.

     One of the things that stood out to me was my AICE Media teacher saying this video was a chance to show off our personalities. So I thought, what better way to do this than show a bunch of pop culture references that I love. For example, I could film my reflection in different styles that will be similar to VOGUE 73 Questions, Wired's Autocomplete Interviews, or even an Oscar acceptance speech when I am thanking all the people that helped make this a possibility. In terms of setting, I know I definitely want to film mainly in my room since it is where the film opening was shot, so I could switch where I am sitting to show more of the setting. As of right now, Julia and I have conversed and answered the questions on a Google Doc so we are on the same page. I am in the process of finishing my script so that within the next day I can film and edit it. Writing proves to be a challenge for me because I tend to ramble a lot, which would make this project eight hours instead of eight minutes. So I will be sure to answer the questions thoroughly, but not dwell on them for too long.

My notes on the Creative Critical Reflection



No comments:

Post a Comment

That's A Wrap

      Surprise!!! I am still here and I am back for one final post. As you may have already seen, the film opening is completed and now read...