Monday, April 4, 2022

That's A Wrap

      Surprise!!! I am still here and I am back for one final post. As you may have already seen, the film opening is completed and now ready to stream. However, I have one final gift which is my creative critical reflection, detailing what the production process was like and how I have grown since the beginning of the project. I don't want to give too many spoilers away, considering I do my final reflection in the video, but I just want to say what an amazing ride it has been creating Unwritten. In terms of my own, personal future, it has convinced me that a future career in film is what I want to do. The most rewarding parts of the portfolio project were honestly the obstacles since they taught me how to adapt and be prepared for most situations. A special thank you to my partner Julia, who I could not have done this without. Disclaimer, the CCR does not have the music in the background I wanted it to have because every time I would upload the video to YouTube or Google Drive, the music would not play (trust me I tried different ways for six hours) So, you just get to hear my beautiful voice for nine minutes. Alright, enough blabbering, below is the link to the CCR.

Creative Critical Reflection Links:

(they don't have music because technology hates me)

- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cZCSSWFxKwU8E6qOmjW9E__jwyPE93WN/view?usp=sharing

- https://youtu.be/nFjJV8faFBQ




No comments:

Post a Comment

That's A Wrap

      Surprise!!! I am still here and I am back for one final post. As you may have already seen, the film opening is completed and now read...