Saturday, April 2, 2022

Introducing: Unwritten

      Ladies and gentlemen. The time has arrived. After eight weeks of planning, suffering, innovating, and hard work, Unwritten is finally ready to be seen. I like to think of this blog post as our little movie premiere, in which I am currently walking the red carpet and being interviewed. While there were some tough times in this project, overall, it was a very rewarding experience since the hard work can be seen in the film opening itself. It is a great feeling knowing that the film opening for Unwritten was something Julia and I created from scratch. Before this project, I would watch many films but never truly appreciate them. After being on the other side of the screen, I know and notice all the hard work and quirks that go into the process. A movie is more then it’s plot, it’s the sound, the look, the composition. The portfolio project really made me aware of these characteristics and how they are used to create meaning. So grab your popcorn, find a comfortable seat, and click the link below to watch Unwritten.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pVBPziM_Ry_Xnn2Zqkq0endL8HUM6XVr/view?usp=drivesdk

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's A Wrap

      Surprise!!! I am still here and I am back for one final post. As you may have already seen, the film opening is completed and now read...