Friday, March 4, 2022

Storyboard Part One


     I failed. I said I would manage my time well but I failed sadly. This week I went on a field trip that I have been waiting to go on for two whole years, and sadly that means I have been lacking in the responsibility department. What I learned from this experience is that I need to find a balance between this project and my life if it’s going to work out. I need to start treating it as a creative passion project rather than a grade. 

     On another note, I was able to meet with Julia and make most of the storyboard for the film opening. We decided the first few seconds would focus on shots around the room. So the screen is black and the first thing you hear is typing noise, it then cuts to a shot of Malia’s fingers typing. After that the shots of books, college acceptance letters, posters, writing programs, and a book manuscript start. There is also a shot of Malia’s screen to show she is writing her book. We plan to start the opening credits a few seconds after the scene starts, but we are still researching what positions we should include, and what fonts we should use. The storyboard can be seen down below, and more progress regarding the storyboard will be provided. This is a learning lesson to be more dedicated and responsible.




No comments:

Post a Comment

That's A Wrap

      Surprise!!! I am still here and I am back for one final post. As you may have already seen, the film opening is completed and now read...